SIAE - Permit for organizing private parties

Private parties.

These are parties with a private character, such as baptisms, confirmations, weddings, birthdays, graduation parties and various other similar celebrations, when they are held in places other than the home and are organized by private individuals for guests only.

In addition to the copyright fee, in the event that the music is not live but recorded, an additional fee for the related rights of phonographic and related producers must be accounted for.

Recorded music is understood to be played through players, but also that spread through the activity of a disc jockey.

For performances by live musicians and singers, however, only copyright is payable, which can mean good savings for organizers.

In order to use the service you can apply for an online permit for free events, and make the corresponding payment, but the applicant must be of age and be an occasional organizer of private events.

For further information you can consult the SIAE website at the link

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *